Monday, March 28, 2011

Kudos to Matt Elrod



When the latest installment of Survivor began I skipped the first episode. I do not share the producers obvious 'woody' over Russell and was also not to thrilled with the fact they also brought back Rob. Well a couple of things happened. Firstly Russell happily took an early exit and Rob, as always quickly grew on me. There is something about his personality that draws you in.



Matt Elrod also played a role. The 22 year old is a pre-med student (who obviously does a little modeling) in Nashville. Called the 'poor mans Fabio' and 'wannabe Jud' Matt got the boot early in the game and barely had time to make any impact. But...this season Survivor added Redemption Island and Matt has been winning every challenge put in front of him since. The odds are against this continuing until the end so I hope the producers find a way to reward his success with a return to the game.


1 comment:

Melanie said...

Matt Elrod is, hands down the hottest survivor ever on. I was so disappointed to see him finally go when he was so close to winning. Almost as disappointed as i was when i saw that he cut all his beautiful blond locks off :( If anyone should come back to Survivor... it should certainly be Matt!

It was sad for me to actually admit that at the times our poor Matt was crying from being lonely, I could only think of running my tongue over his abs... I know, it's terrible, but oh so true.