Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Morning Coffee: Shawn by Marlen Boro

Morning Coffee


As I sit here
sipping my coffee.
You're still
here with me, but
only in memory.

The thing
I find so hard
is the need
in wanting to
hold you.

But I know I can't.



I have to remind
myself that
you're gone.

And that I must
accept in-order
to move on



The first thing
on my mind as I wake
is the memory
of you, which I
find so difficult
to take.

Another year gone
and I'm still
living with the pain.




Knowing how much
my life has changed
and without
you here, it doesn't
feel the same.

I've no more tears to cry.

Yet my heart
still weeps inside.



The pain
of losing you
becomes so unbearable
sometimes, I wish
the ground would
open up and I'd fall inside.

I know I've
got to be strong.

So that the memory
of you can
continue to live on



But, when I
think of the tears
I've cried
and how much
my heart misses
you inside.

I struggle, but still
manage to raise a smile



If I could wish
for anything, It would
be to have
you here with me.



But I know
that'll never happen
and that's what destroys me.

I only have the memory
of you to keep me company.

As I sit here without you.

Sipping my coffee


Poetry thanks to London Love Poems.

4 comments:

JiEL said...

He is so HOT.

Marlen Boro has a very exquisite sens of male beauty. Just like I love to see.
Natural hairy males and beautiful bodies...

Thanks alot for this superb photoset.
PS. What is the other name of SHAWN?
CHEERS from Montréal

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful subject! Love Shawn's gorgeous face, chest and pits.

Scott said...

Shawn is very handsome. You have to love muscles, the white skin, and the beautiful, natural body hair.

On the other hand, the poetry is not the greatest. The continuous drumbeat of "You're gone" is boring and depressing.

If someone is gone, he's gone. There are plenty of other fish in the sea. Time to give him up and move ON.

Anonymous said...

Jiel.. Non ci interessa quello che scrivi lo vuoi capire! Sei solo un cesso