Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Favorite Yoga Instructor of the Day: Gianni

One To Watch:


So, I am not really a viewer of Mike & Molly but I did record and watch the season premier last night after Melissa McCarthy's fun EMMY win. I have loved Melissa since her time on Gilmore Girls and given all the attention she has been getting (including hosting SNL this week) I decided to give the show ago.



Standard sit-com fare is elevated by a talented likable cast led by Melissa and the incredible Katy Mixon. The highlight of last nights episode was the appearance of yoga instructor Gianni. At first glance I thought the incredible face belonged to Alex O'loughlin who I thought might have been making a guest appearance. Further inspection had me googling until I found that although the actor did have a 'ghlin' in his last name, the letters belonged at the end of the oh so hot actor Coby Ryan McLaughlin. Coby has been a regular on several tv shows including The Game, Women's Murder Club and Undressed and is without a doubt, one to watch!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MAMMA !! more cushion for the pushin