Monday, February 27, 2012

Survivor: One World


Jay Byars

While some shows like The Oscars and American Idol get tired and repetitive as the years pass b, others, like Survivor is in the middle of a resurgence. Sometimes the twists the show throw at us are major FAILS but this season, putting the men and women, separated into teams, but on the same beach is making the show again a must watch for me.



I will cut the show some slack for casting such an annoying player like Colton because they have had generally cast some really interesting gay players in the past. Fashion model Jay Byars is just one of a trio of guys providing the eye candy and although not sure they will make it to the end, they for now, are adding to the enjoyment of the show.



Thanks to DaveID for the Survivor caps!

1 comment:

Brian said...

This is the first season I have watched in 2 or 3 seasons and I figured I'd give the first episode a shot and see how it went. Was hooked from the start. HOWEVER...I so wanna slap the %#&@ out of Colton! Has he EVER seen the show? The phrase "Butch up Mary" is all that comes to mind when I see him. He actually helped (in his oh so pathetic way)the women to build their shelter (until even they got tired of his whining,while when the men were making theirs he did nothing! And he wonders why the men want him gone?!