Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Favorite Click Of The Day: Restituda Is Back In Town



Putting together FH, I rely often on the work of others. I strive to always credit and thanks those work helps pull together posts and want to make sure I send out a special shout out to Wintertype.




I think the first time I used Wintertype's work was back in 2009 with a post on actor Ryan Kwanten. Since then I have used his downloads and caps many times on the blog. The blog contains not just recent scenes from Hollywood movies, but smaller movies and foreign films as well.



The front page of the blog currently contains actors Loïc Corbery and Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Go back a few pages and you also find some of the best caps of Michael Fassbender from Shame I have seen. My favorite recent post was of an actor I have been watching for awhile, German actor Jacob Matschenz in Etwas Besseres als den Tod (2011). Be sure to check out so much more on the blog HERE:



No comments: