Friday, August 24, 2012

His Royal Hiney



Although I usually try to not post what is everywhere else on the net, and I generally try to avoid secretly shot paparazzi or phone pics, Harry has to be the exception. Should not be a surprise to most, but I love me some of the peeled down Prince. Harry is pretty much perfection and his recent Las Vegas strip was more than a welcomed surprise.



But... As much as I enjoyed, and I did enjoy, seeing Harry's hind quarters I could not help but think about how dumb he was. Not dumb for having fun or stripping down, I don't judge his actions, only his lack of precaution. Harry is no longer a kid, almost 28, not 21. He is a royal, well educated, went through the loss of his mother, served 77 days on the front line in the Afghan War. He is not a 19 year old frat boy new to the big city for his first year of college. Why after everything he has been through, seen and experienced did he not stop midway through strip pool and say...

'Hey guys, before I yank down my tighty whities, could you all put your phones and cameras on the bed? Don't mean to be a buzz kill, but my grandmother is heading toward 90 and my grand dad has been in and out of the hospital a lot lately, don't want to cause them any additional stress, or have to deal with them being pissed royally off!'


Now...I am glad he didn't say all that, but alcohol and exhibitionist traits aside, anyone thinking, even just a little, most likely would have...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you totally. Well said. He is the Royal Idiot. He mustn't be too bright. My question - who paid for this trip? He needs to get a real job.

Anonymous said...

But guys think about it, the royals treated his mom like crap, the dad did stay with his whore, isn't it really the ultimate payback? Me thinks it is !!! Me likes.

Anonymous said...

He's young and like most young people we do stupid things sometimes and if his family is upset with him over a little nudity then they need to loosen up a bit. It's not like it's a sex tape. Just his butt and he's covering his genitals. What's the big deal? This never should have turned into the media storm that it's now become. I'm more offended by the sour puss frown the queen always seems to have on her face.

-Chris

Anonymous said...

Personally I think it's awesome to see that they're human just like the rest of us! I mean, the Royals have built up this persona that they're flawless in every way...to the point where we question if they even crap like the rest of us do. I feel this is a great way for us to feel a little more connected to them. Besides I LOVED seeing his royal rear! My BF met him in Afghanistan and he said his gaydar went of the chart...tho, I wonder if it wasn't just the accent and wishful thinking.

Anonymous said...

To the idiot anonymous 11:52pm who posted about him needing to get a real job, he DOES have a real job. He is a soldier prince that fought for Queen and country which unfortunately was cut short, not his fault of course. When he is at home, he does charity works. Leave the Prince alone. Blame the hoe who leaked these pictures.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I agree with Tye, he should have shown more consideration for his family, especially in this year. To those who say it shows he is "like one of us" - well fine, what is the point of him being royal then? How many "normal" serving soldiers can afford a jaunt to a luxury Las Vegas Hotel?

I take no issue if he wants to behave like this but then stop being a royal with all the luxury and trappings - either behave like a royal with some decorum or get out.