Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Crosby Deals & Cash


Not sure FH draws in many hockey fans but hockey is a huge part of my family and my life. I for one am happy the unnecessarily long lockout is finally over. The players are due back to training camps as early as this weekend and the season, although abbreviated will actually take place. I am not on the side of either party, I think both could have worked to have ended things much earlier. My joy at the lockouts end may be less about this season, and more about just having it over with so next season can start as usual.


Sidney Crosby can now lace up his skates, fill up his bag, and head back out on the ice! Crosby, who has become the face of the NHL, also became a visible face for the players during some of the lockouts late negotiations. The Pittsburgh Penguins captain is happy the issue is settled, but feels, like most of us, that it could have ended a long time ago with essentially the same results for both parties.


No comments: