Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Steve Sandvoss

Chicken or the Egg... I am not sure exactly which I saw first, this early set of images of actor Steve Sandvoss, or the movie he starred in, Latter Days back in 2003.


This set of images remains one of my favorite shoots of all time. Steve is smokin of course, with his incredible body and abs but there is more to this shoot. It is rather simple, with regards to set and wardrobe but is incredibly hot and erotic. It pushes boundaries with creativity without actually showing a whole lot.


Happy 33rd Steve!
Check out more of today's Birthday boys HERE & HERE:



Latter Days (2003)

1 comment:

JiEL said...

OMG!
He is one of my all time favorite actor and man.... Must say boy but at 33yo he is now a real man..

I saw him at a gay film festival, in 2004, in Latter Days...
WOOOOOOFF!.... I was so overwelmed...

I even bought the DVD and each time I see the movie, you can be sure I shred a tear or two at the end.... My heart goes on beating harder.... ....

A great gay movie...
And Steve Sandvoss so HOT and CUTE in his little mormon acting...

Cheers.
xxx