Monday, September 16, 2013

Come On Get Happy


I don't think I have ever seen an episode of the Partridge Family. It was a bit before my time and David Cassidy for some reason bugs me a little. In the early 80's however, in our huge wall unit stereo cabinet, were my parents albums. It was there I discovered my love for music, beginning with my parents records. Elvis, The Beatles, The Grease and Saturday Night Fever soundtracks and the album below. Even without ever seeing a second of the show, this album was a guilty pleasure. I played it over and over and over again until it was so scratched up we had to throw it out. Last weekend, at the old movie and record store near my home I saw the album again, this time on CD. All the way home I listened to my favorite song Echo Valley 26809, such a cheesy, bad song that still manages to be addicting all these years later.




Keith (David Cassidy)

Danny (Danny Bonaduce)

Chris (Brian Forster)

No comments: