Tuesday, October 29, 2013

History of Horror Hunks #2 1993


He Put A Spell On Me!


ah-say-into pie-oppa
mabey-uppen-die.
ah-say-into pie-oppa
mabey-uppen-die.




Although Hocus Pocus was not a Horror flick, my crush on actor Omri Katz always intensifies around this time of year. I first did a Blast From The Past post on Omri in 2009, but...after seeing the two images below, I thought it was time to update. Omri is looking hotter than ever, below shown at the 20th Anniversary celebration of the film. Wow!



Omri and I are almost the same age and I grew up as a kid watching him as a kid on Dallas. Katz had the distinction of being dragged around by a speedo clad Christopher Atkins for a season on the show. I was a teen watching him as a teen on Eerie Indiana and Hocus Pocus and a young adult watching him as a young adult in J.R. Returns. I admit HP gets dragged out this time a year as much to revisit Omri as it does to belt the lyrics to I put A Spell On You!

Dallas 1984

JR Returns 1996

In the short film 'Perfect Girl'

No comments: