Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Night Is Young And the Music's High


I have been watching, and mostly enjoying this seasons DWTS. I can't however get my head around Corbin Bleu. He is adorable, immensely talented as a dancer and a great performer, yet he leaves me a bit cold. He is not arrogant by any means, but there is a slight 'too cool for school' vibe he gives off. He is sort of lacking in the personality department which makes his talent much less appealing.


Whatever it is about him that I cannot connect with is enough to have me not really watching too closely when he is on. My money is on Amber Riley! Ryan Murphy and the producers of Glee should be ashamed she is not dancing, not to mention belting out songs on their show week after week, not just the odd guest shot.


The one plus of last night was the return of one of the hottest men on the planet, dancer Gleb Savchenko. Although Gleb's return marked the end of the road for Val Chmerkovskiy (oh, and his partner Elizabeth Berkley) it was well worth seeing another talented but rather 'cold' personality, exit the ballroom if it meant a shirtless Gleb was back.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm having a hard time watching it. Too many of them seem so fake. I was so glad to see Elizabeth leave because I was muting the TV when she would talk because everything she said made me cringe. I'm loving Amber and hope she wins. Corbin is a great dancer but very boring. I miss the Pretty Little Liars guy. He seemed sweet and genuinely humble. I'm afraid Bill may win which would be so wrong but also a little funny.

-Chris