Monday, January 13, 2014

Hat-trick: Best of the Rest by studioAtruong


All good things must come to an end, but hopefully this is not the last time I feature the work of Alain from studioAtruong. This, the third post in the series, does conclude my favorite images of Alain's work with the incredible Joey. In December I featured the first two installments (Figure & Form and Overalls). In this third and final post, I chose some of my favorite images and sets from the remainder of Alain's work with Joey.

 


Joey is really outstanding no matter where Alain pointed his camera and excels at posting and full body shots. Some of my favorites in this series however are the outstanding portrait shots Alain captured highlighting Joey's face and eyes. Hope you all in enjoyed the Joey Hat-trick as much as I enjoyed putting them all together.














No comments: