Friday, May 8, 2015

Oh là là...


For those of you able to catch Big Brother Canada, last week provided a few oh là là moments as two of the shows hottest houseguests were sentenced to 24 hours of hard labour, cleaning the house in their French maid outfits. I felt a bit bad for the guys, 24 hours heals and that outfit moved the punishment beyond the category of fun, but both guys rolled with it pretty well.


Zach had better watch his back (I am keeping an eye on his backside). Thanks mostly to Sarah, the hunks of Big Brother Canada are pretty much extinct. This week we lost Bobby and the guy I personally wanted to win, Kevin. I don't know who I am rooting for now, most viewers seem to like Sarah, but she is at the bottom of my list. Sarah's going up this week, but my gut tells me the producers aren't going to let their #1 trouble maker go just yet...



No comments: