Friday, July 22, 2016

Lather Up: Curtis Carter by Jamtron Studio


'Cutis seems to change his persona to fit whatever project we happen to be working on. I've worked with him a number of times, and it's always exciting to see what new images we can come up with.'



Since first featuring the work of model Curtis Carter with photographer Jamtron Studio, I know I have been excited to see what the Florida photographer and model would come up with next. They didn't disappoint! Just as I was posting about their work together this past May, David from Jamtron Studio let me know they had shot again and come up with some incredibly hot new shots!


After seeing a couple of images from the shower series, I had to get in touch about featuring some images from the shoot. Curtis sent on these steamy images from the shoot. Curtis has an incredible body, but with his sultry eyes, has perfected the 'come hither' look. You can never be too clean, and you can never get too much of Jamtron's shots of Curtis.






No comments: