Thursday, August 31, 2017

Prime of Life:


'The best part of the job... no pants!'


With August in the rear view window, Autumn is just around the corner. As much as I love the fall, and visual beauty it brings forth, I am saddened to say good-bye to those skin filled summer sightings. With only a few weeks left, I thought it appropriate to pay homage to maybe one of the most iconic summer connected images of the male form, the lifeguard. Like many, I had many a fantasies as a kid, and many boners, sitting on the beach with my eyes glued on the lifeguard.


I am sort of grateful that II went through puberty in the 80's, when lifeguards were still mostly wearing speedos. I still love checking out the lifeguards at the beach, but there was nothing like those hot summer days when I was a teenager, having to turn on to my stomach until it was safe, to go back in the water. There are hundreds of lifeguards on FH, but below are some of my favorite pieces featuring those speedo clad life savers.



No comments: