Saturday, September 16, 2017

Favorite Import of the Day: Jacob Matschenz in Dreileben


I don't usually make much of penis size, length isn't all that important to me in life, or in images. Sometimes in photography, an especially large member can be distracting. I love the look of a beautiful penis, but for me, it has as much to do with who it belongs to, as opposed to something to enjoy independent of it's owner


That being said... when I recently came across a gif (below) of German actor Jacob Matschenz in the 2011 mini-series Dreileben, I was in impressed with his dangly bits, and how they moved and flowed in the scene.


Of course I had to find a copy of the mini-series to see the scene in it's entirety. Basically, Jacob's character Johannes takes a solitary afternoon skinny dip in a lake. After his swim, he lies on the grass, soaking in the sun. Johannes fall's asleep only to wake up at night, and the sound of a motorcycle gang partying on the shore, not far away.


 Johannes observes them for a bit, and decides it would not be wise to make a run for his clothes which are lying on the ground up where the group is hanging out. The eventually leave, and it is safe for Johannes to creep up and retrieve his clothes, dress and get the heck out of there.


Jacob's penis is quite a site, but it alone would not have had me putting together a post. His entire body and beautifully structured face had me googling for more of his work, on film, and in photographs. If you want to check out the full scene, I have uploaded it on SendSpace HERE:


No comments: