Monday, October 23, 2017

More Clowns in the Car....


'Dare to wear the foolish clown face.'
Frank Sinatra


I decided it was time to look back on some of my previous clown posts, and was surprised actually with how many I have featured on FH over the years. This past year, clowns have resurfaced in many projects, most notably, the re-make of Stephen King's IT, and on American Horror Story. Not to mention all of the clown sightings, and frightings in 2018.  Most of the clowns I have featured over the years on FH haven't been necessarily as scary... as they have been naked.


JM Rich and Michael have both appeared on FH in the past, in and out of clown make-up...and in and out of clothing! I have yet however, to feature their work together. Below are some new clown themed shots, starting with JM by Mr Paparazzi followed by JM and Michael shot together by Dusti Cunningham. Check out more of my past clown features at the link below.


JM Rich on ModelMayhem


Jim & Michael by Dusti Cunningham

Entertain me by Michael


Don't you love farce?



Below: Wrapped in Balloons by Richard Rothstein

No comments: