Friday, December 22, 2017

12 Days: The Men of Christmas in Evergreen


Christmas TV movies as we all know have a formula. In addition to usually being set in a small town, a town Santa usually oddly hangs out in, there is usually always a romantic triangle. The current boyfriend, usually vapid, cold or without the required amount of Christmas spirit. Then... there's the new guy. Adorable, frequently widowed with an much to adorable child in toe. In most cases, there is really not competition, we all know, and hope, the female lead will choose the new guy by the end.


With Lifetime's Christmas in Evergreen, I wasn't. Now I love me some Teddy Sears, but his widowed single father, although sweet and adorable, was a bit bland. Now I know that was the writing, Sears has sizzled on countless shows, but I was rooting for the guy in the female leads rear view mirror.

Teddy Sears

Sears in American Horror Story (2011)

Marcus Rosner

I hadn't seen or heard of actor Marcus Rosner before seeing this flick, but I will certainly be keeping an eye open for his future roles. Incredibly sexy, Rosner had me hoping there might be a switch up to the usual formula. The Canadian actor has had recurring roles on UnREAL and When The Heart Calls, as well as guest shots on Arrow, Supernatural, Once Upon A Time and Mistresses. Marcus drew my attention in every scene he was in and hopefully we will be seeing much more of him in the future.


Infidelity in Suburbia (2017)

Rosner's chiseled cheeks and jawline, and chiseled pecs and stomach in the 2017 TV movie Infidelity in Suburbia.


1 comment:

Hot guys said...

Actually watched Marcus in another Christmas movie last week... Hard to forget that face, haha! :D