Sunday, December 3, 2017

Classic Playgirl: August 1977


'I've got lots of women friends-but I like to do what I want, when I want it, and I can't handle being tied down.'


Dan Delaney
Man of the Month
August, 1977
Photography by Norbert Jobst


'The while growing up, the thing was Playboy. I wanted to be a Playboy, or to be in the magazine somehow. I've liked girls since I was four, and have been playing around since I was five. I wanted to be one of those good-looking guys who went out and lived it. That's how I found Playgirl, I thought, 'That's where I fit in.'
Dan Delaney






1 comment:

Hermann Hesse said...

Oh my goodness, Dan Delaney was the first guy I wanked off over - I was only quite young - discovered him in my mother’s playgirl - had to Uber careful not to jizz all over his pic
Still gives me the horn looking at him now, thanks for posting and taking me right back.
I hope he is still just as hot in his older age