Friday, February 16, 2018

Who Dat?


Often when searching for images for a piece, I come across a shot of a guy that has me wondering 'Who Dat?' That is exactly what happened a few weeks ago when I looking for shot for another piece and came upon the shot above. I was entranced by the guys beautiful yes and face, his lips and those oh so perfectly tossed feathered bangs.


A quick google search informed me those bangs belong on the head of actor Hutch Dano, an actor I had never seen, nor heard of before. Hutch hit the scene in 2009 and seems to be most well known for his role on the Disney Network's Zeke & Luther in which he appeared on from 2009 through 2012. Hutch also appeared on film and guested on television on White Collar, Law & Order LA and most recently on Training Day.


The first image I saw appears to have been taken when Hutch was at the height of his teen idol fame when about 17 or 18 in 2009 or 2010. As you can see below, Hutch is a bit older now but at 25, his beautiful eyes and face remain entrancing as ever.


According to his IMDB page, Hutch had a few movies released last year I will be on the look out for. Also an artist, Hutch's Instagram page is currently focused on his paintings, a collection of vibrantly colored abstracts which visually appear rooted in deep emotion and passion.


No comments: