Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Crushed


My DVR has totally changed how I watch television. I am about 2-4 episodes behind on most of the shows I generally watch and have a backlog of moves (mostly from TCM) that I have to watch before I run out of space. The good/bad news about having shows pile up on your DVR is that sometimes you can stop watching a show, before you really even start...


I watched the season opener of Big Brother Canada 6 and instantly started crushing on house guest Jesse Larson. Any of you who watch reality, I think maybe Big Brother especially, know that having your crush voted/kicked off the show can not only alter your level of enjoyment, but also determine whether you watch at all.


Jesse was a hottie, from his shirtless opening in the premier through his glasses, his pink undies and any time he wore a costume. Sadly, Jesse got the boot before I got a chance go back in and watch the remaining episodes on my DVR. Not sure I will continue, but if I do, and if I develop another crush to draw me in, I'll be sure to let you know.


No comments: