Sunday, March 25, 2018

FaVorite Clicks of the Week


I love me some Adam Devine (see my previous posts HERE:) but I'm not sure anyone quite expected this! Thanks to DreamCaps, Netfilx, we get a whole lot of Adam in Game Over, Man.



If you're a Days watcher, NBC has teased that next week the sexual chemistry between Will (Chandler Massey) and Paul (Christopher Sean) will finally result in some uninterrupted alone time.


Gewoon Vrienden

Restituda1's World of Male Nudity has a large selection of caps of Dutch actor Josha Stradowski (and his incredible eyes) in the TV movie Gewoon Vrienden (Just Friends)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great posts with nudity. I wish Days of Our Lives could show nudity. Will and Paul are so sexy. I started watching Days in 1982 at 13 years old. At that time I never thought that I would see two hot guys kissing on a soap opera.