Thursday, March 8, 2018

The Complete Package: Gregory Harrison


'I think my love of the male form began in the early eighties with magazines. It was seeing celebrities, like Christopher Atkins, Matt Dillon, John Stamos, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Wahlberg, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Jason Bateman and so many teen idols from the eighties and nineties. Growing up in a small city, I didn't have many opportunities to see photo books or visit photo exhibitions. It was fairly easy to get my hands on teen magazines, still being in the closet, I could always say it was because of love for Heather Locklear or Alyssa Milano.'


My intent with 'The Complete Package' is to feature actors that I have featured on numerous occasions and pull together all of the posts in one place. I began with Christopher Atkins (HERE:) last Autumn, and after featuring Gregory Harrison last month in Razorback, knew he would be the perfect hunk to follow-up with.


I remember seeing images of the curly haired, and hairy chested hottie in magazines when I was a kid and drooled over his 'For Ladies Only' promotional images decades before I finally saw it on Youtube. The multi talented Harrison has done it all, film, television and stage. From his full frontal debut in 1973's The Harrad Experiment through his guest spot on The Middle last season Harrison looks as hot as ever.


Gregory Harrison on FH:


No comments: