Thursday, May 10, 2018

Just Because: Billy Unger


Last week, when putting together my 'rat' themed day of posts, I was looking for the perfect image for pic of the day. Before choosing the shot of Evan Peters, I spent some time googling 'actors and rats', 'hot men and rats' and 'male models and rats.' Some of the results were a little disturbing, and I shouldn't have been surprised... I guess I sort of thought, given the many male models photographed with snaked and puppies, there may have been a photographer who shot a hot shirtless guy with a rat on his shoulders.


The hot shot that did keep coming up was the image at top of actor Billy Unger (William Brent) shirtless with his undies waist band showing above his grey sweats. The image is hot, and Unger's chest and and stomach did inspire a bit more googling. I wondered at first why the image kept coming up, and soon learned that I knew Unger mostly from his role as the younger brother in You Again, he is best known for his role in Lab Rats, the Disney show Unger starred in for close to four years. I had not heard of the show, or of Unger, but he is certainly on my radar now!





Billy & Girlfriend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Billy Unger is HOT!!!!!