Friday, July 13, 2018

Submerged


During the summers, when I take a 'blog break', I try when I can to plan ahead with posts ready for posting, while I'm away. This year, life took over, limiting the time I had to plan extra pieces for my break. I am away over the next few weeks, so posts will be a little more sporadic. Keep checking in though, there will be several new favorite hunks to check out, learn about and enjoy until my return!


Speaking of Favorite Hunks, I thought after featuring Yorgen last week, you might diving into the pool with the Alaskan hottie and more of his work with photographer Gordon Nebeker. Can't think of a better way to kick off a summer break, getting a little hot and steamy, followed by a dip into something cool and refreshing. Enjoy your July!






No comments: