Sunday, July 22, 2018

Ten Translucent by Hans Fahrmeyer


*Note:
This piece was originally written to be posted along with a part 2 (posted HERE:) to help celebrate FH's 10th anniversary on-line.  I did so many of the pieces early as images were submitted that the first part of quickly shot to page 2 on my Draft list and I missed it when putting together the 10th.  I didn't want to let these incredible shots from Hans go without sharing!


Translucent: 
 An object or material which allows light to diffuse through, highlighting, 
but not completely unveiling what's behind.


FH anniversary wouldn't be complete without a return of Sunday's With Hans. Starting in 2009, artist Hans Fahmeyer has generously shared his images and videos in almost 80 glorious Sunday's. I always look forward to Hans' colorful, dynamic and erotically charged imagery and also love seeing new images of some of Hans' most popular models.


Within those 80 features were Phil, Marcel, Rowan, Roman, Phatt Daddy, Nick Ayler, Nick Pizzaro, Dave August and so many other favorites I have enjoyed featuring over the last 7 years. Thanks to Hans for all of those Sunday surprises!










No comments: