Monday, August 13, 2018

A Model Set


'A little over a year ago I met @troypes since then he’s made sure to always put a smile on my face.'


Many of you already know this story, but for those who don't, let me give you a few lines from the first chapter. Given FH is rooted in story, it's always fascinating to me to learn more about those I feature on the site. Over the last year, I've featured the ultra hot model and actor Zander Hodgson, and the equally sizzling Troy Pes in two separate pieces.

Sitting Naked

I first posted about Troy (HERE:) in a Favorite Five piece last summer, and blonde beauty Zander (HERE:) in an Instagrams that Inspire, earlier this year.  At the time of my posts, I didn't know the relationship status, nor the sexual preference of either, I was just a fan of their look, and work in front of the camera.

Hanging Low

As you can see from these shots, both are natural's in front of the camera, and seem to have more than a few similarities when it comes to posing, wardrobe and posing.  Earlier this spring, both posted shots of themselves together.  At first, it appeared they were just together for a shoot, but they quickly alerted their followers they were indeed a couple and have been sharing relationship and holiday shots on a regular basis since.

Tighty Whities



No comments: