Saturday, August 18, 2018

Breno Brasil: El Explorador Desnudo


As most of you know, FH's format is made up of a many categories I use to organize the site. Some categories like 'Pic of the Day' and 'Birthday's', I use almost every day. Others, like 'The Bottom Line' I use frequently, and others like 'Blast From The Past', I use once or twice a month. Some categories have been deleted over the years, one of my favorites, focused on G-Magazine.


Although the magazine and website are no more, the content remains spread all over the net. I recently came upon an old folder on a portable drive I had saved featuring this set of images of the sizzling Breno Brasil. Given Summer is winding down, (although you would never know it by the temperatures) hiking, camping and exploring trips will soon be in the rear view mirror until spring. Until then however, lets head oub with Breno and do a little more exploring.



Sorry, that's as big as I could load the video to still be watchable.







No comments: