Friday, August 24, 2018

Hungry Like the Wolf


In touch with the ground
I'm on the hunt down I'm after you
Smell like I sound I'm lost in a crowd
And I'm hungry like the wolf


Back in the first few years of FH, I did several pieces featuring the ultra hot David Williams. (HERE:)  Many of you may remember the former Australian rugby League footballer headlined God of Football with some incredibly sexy shots from photographer Pedro Virgil.


David just oozed sex appeal, and the images and videos, especially of his sexy shower) were some of my favorites coming from the project. After taking it all off for the calendar, David began to cover up more, not with clothing, but with hair. In addition to growing out a beard, David grew his hair leading to the nickname of of Wolfman Williams. Normally, this might be a turn off, but David wore it well, looking even hotter, not to mention a little wilder...



Some of you may have seen this video from earlier this summer, but if you haven't, check it out. While on a trip to Haro, La Rioja Spain, it certainly looks like David intended to strip down and streak through the campground. Not sure he planned the trip and quick frontal flash that ended up on Snapchat.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute Guy. Awesome body.