Saturday, August 18, 2018

Joseph Sayers: Visual Trajectory, Part 2


'I know that I was blessed with remarkable genetics.'


First discovered on a ModelSwim website by Silver Models, Sayers Bruce Weber shots for Abercrombie and Fitch shot him to fame. Soon after many of us were right click and saving Weber's shot of a naked Sayers hanging onto a steel beam, leaked nudes of the New York model began to surface.


Although his face was blurred in some, many went on the hunt to find high res copies of the 'bed shoot'. A naked beach shoot soon followed and I'm not sure if Sayers decided 'If I a can't beat em, join em', but soon his nudes weren't leaked, they were planned and shot by some of the best chroniclers of the male form.


Sayers by Bruce Weber


Sayers by Adam Raphael

Sayers for C-IN2


Sayers by Hudson Wright

Next 3 shots by Joe Oppedisano

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


'I know that I was blessed with remarkable genetics.'

he's pretty gorgeous and his body is exquisite but wouldn't "remarkable genetics" make him taller than 5'6"? don't get me wrong, I think he's beautiful, and I like short guys --hell, i'm only 5'7.5", but he won't be gracing any high fashion runways. those guys are 5'11" - 6'2". i'm just sayin'.