Monday, September 10, 2018

Favorite Click of the Week: Waël Sersoub in MILF


'I lost my sock and had to finish the scene with the movement of the helicopter without it. It was rather embarrassing.'
Waël Sersoub


I have yet to see MILF, but after seeing the shots of French model and actor Waël Sersoub swinging his 'sock' around, I had to check out the clip. MILF is directed by actress turned director Axelle Laffont, and focused on a trio of forth something women who transform into MILF's during a summer holiday on the Cote d'Azur. The few reviews I have read have not been kind, but I have to say for me, Waël is one of the hottest actors I have seen on screen for awhile!


Thanks to the posters on DC for the heads up, and Restituda (who has clips of all of Waël's nude scenes) I was turned on to the film, the actor, and his spinning sock.


In a video (in french) the actors discuss the film and the nude scenes, and share the Waël's sock did indeed come flying off during one of the takes. There is not a clear copy, but the blooper does sound like it will be on the extras on the DVD. Thanks to reks, there is a small clip and gif of the scene (sans sock). Look forward to the DVD release!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there a clearer version of this now in the bloopers? :/