Wednesday, September 19, 2018

FaVorite FiVe: Ariel Vanean


I haven't seen BelAmi's Ariel Vanean on film, at least not yet. Like most of the men I feature on FH, I was introduced to the brown eyed beauty through an image. The image is the last one in the piece below. In the shot Ariel is sitting naked on a chair, and with his hand and finger position, seems deep in meditation.


Not all adult sites put as much effort into their promotional photography as they do their movies, but BelAmi certainly does. I saved the image of Ariel awhile ago, not knowing at first who he was. My google search last week turned up a smorgasbord of images of the Slovak Republic model and adult film actor, making choosing just five an enjoyable challenge.


Ariel Vanean on





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Areil Vanean is a beautiful, gorgeous man with a great personality. One can only wish this charmer well!