Sunday, November 4, 2018

Favorite Clicks:

Best Boys of Insta

Usually, my favorite clicks include stories and sites that drew my eyes and attention over the previous week.  These favorites however, are some clicks I loved over the month of October. I began this piece last month, but then got side tracked with my Halloween postings.  None the less, even though many of you have already checked out some of these stories, they are worth a second peek!

Boy Culture

FH readers know I love me some retro hottness, especially when it comes int he form of a speedo clad Hart Bochner.  I first noticed these shots of Hart, partying with some other hunks on a boat with billionaire Barry Diller on Boy Culture last month.  I had to then head over the Instagram they were sourced from to check out more!



Rollercoaster by Matt Lambert

Filmaker and photographer Matt Lamert's presents his sweltering new editorial Rollercoaster


James Wolk on DC's Men of the Moment

I have loved actor James Wolk since first seeing him in You Again and the short lived series Political Animals.  Thanks to DC's Men of the Moment, we get to finally see a bit more of James in the CBS All-Access series Tell Me A Story.



Naked Attraction via Casperfan

I think the adorable Charles, on last week's Naked Attraction,  made the right pick, the camel toe tat sealed the deal!



No comments: