Saturday, November 24, 2018

Matthew Dunston: A Walk in the Woods


'It was very liberating to strip nude in front of my friend (it was the first time he saw me nude). He was very supportive, and I believe we got some very nice pictures that day. Hopefully we will be able to go out again, and continue this photo journey.'


Matthew Dunston, and this shoot and story especially, personifies so beautifully why I so love to work on FH.  That liberation Matthew describes is a recurring theme in so many stories  shared from so many models.  That feeling of exhilaration that can only come from doing something risky, something new, (for Matthew, this time posing naked for a friend) and of course, something completely naked.


'I had recently told one of my really good friends that I've posed nude for both photography and for art classes. He was very supportive of this decision of mine, and said that he always wanted to try his hand in photographing the nude male form (he studied photography in college). He asked if I would be interested in being his first model, and I of course I said yes. The only issue for him was trying to find a location...'


'I told him that I was going to do a photo shoot with another photographer (takeapic4u) and another model (Harrison Snow) in this canyon at a local state park, and that this would be a great spot to try and get some photos as there are never anyone near the canyon. We decided to give it a try, and the rest is history.'




No comments: