Monday, December 3, 2018

12 Days: Ryan Paevey in Hope for Christmas


Sydney and Rayanne are embraced by the town in ways that only fate and the magic of Christmas can explain, and Sydney soon finds herself hopelessly smitten by Mac, an elementary schoolteacher, fill-in Santa, and the very definition of "a good man."


As I stated in this year's introduction to 12 Days, Hallmark often casts soap stars and models in their holiday movies.  With Hope At Christmas they got two for the price of one with former model and former General Hospital star Ryan Paevey.   I am also a sucker for movies about local book stores and a book store is sort of at the heart of the story.


I mentioned that I don't always actually watch Hallmark movies as much as have them on as background entertainment, but for Hope For Christmas, the film, and especially  Paevey had my full attention.  I have featured Paevey on FH several times, (HERE:) and never tire of seeing his handsome face and incredible body.  Although he was covered in winter sweaters throughout this project, it reminded me of the many hot shots of Paevey there are out there to enjoy!


Paevey on General Hospital






Paevey by Tim Ricks Photography

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous man!