Monday, December 10, 2018

An Exuberant Depantsing


'I saw the ball coming and closed my eyes on the lob, but when I opened them, I saw it had gone in. I ran to the fans behind the goal and they tore all my clothes off!'
Riccardo Saponara


Italian Footballer Riccardo Saponara had a successful weekend,  not to mention a revealing one...  When the 26 year old striker hit an equaliser in the 99th minute to claim a 2-2 draw against Lazio, he sprinted into the crowd to celebrate.


Although Sampdoria whipped off his own shirt, the pants started to fall on their own.  Then... with a little help from some happy, and handsy fans, down came his white briefs as well.  Sampdoria may not have minded the few slaps on the ass he received, but in the last picture, it looks like someone's going up for a full on exam...



1 comment:

Steve003 said...

his ass is so hot. damn.don't blame them. i like the last picture where it does look like their going for an exam. they just went for it on having his clothes ripped off.