Thursday, January 3, 2019

Favorite Clicks of the Week:

The Other Two

Oh, Ug... girl sister, and gay brother..


If anyone has tuned into Comedy Central over the past week or two, you have inevitability seen the commercial for the new series, The Other Two.  The other two are the not so successful older siblings of a teen superstar. (Case Walker, top image)


The ad is well done and funny and has me looking forward to checking gout the new series.  The concept seems smart and I also love Molly Shannon who plays the mome and Drew Tarver who plays Cary, the older brother.  I also love me some Nick Adams who shows a little skin in the scene below from show's trailer.


Instagram

If you didn't follow bodybuilder Jörg on Instagram when I profiled him last November (HERE:), maybe the image above will have your fingers clicking on the mouse now.


Speaking of Instagram, I succumbed to social media pressure and did the top nine for the FH Instagram. (above).  The butts have it!


Although it was originally posted on his Instagram, I first noticed the honeymoon butt shot of Mark Ballas  when a poster added it on the DreamCaps forms.

Casperfan

Although I don't watch Jersey Shore, After checking out Casperfan, I think I certainly could get into THE UK version, Geordie Shore, especially with Alex MacPherson showing his glorious backside.


DC's Men of the Moment

Thanks to DC's Men of the Moment we get a glimpse, well maybe a bit more than a glimpse of a naked extra in an art class in season two of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.

No comments: