Thursday, January 10, 2019

FaVorite FiVe: Tyke James


Living in Hawaii is so awesome that it almost hurts sometimes...


I didn't watch a lot of this seasons The Voice, but catching the first few audition shows were enough to crush over Hawaii singer Tyke James.  Although not born in there the 17 year old singer says it was after a family to move to Hawaii that he really found himself.  James seems to embody his new home both in appearance and song and his love for new home is both evident and captivating.


I do music because music is a power and it can touch/move people in ways almost nothing else can. I love making people feel and feeling with other people. God gave it to me to give to other people. also, music is the only thing I’m good at.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute young man! Great body!