Saturday, January 5, 2019

Instagrams that Inspire: Tyler Ellis


'I’m your huckleberry'

Tyler by Alex King

I first spotted images of model Tyler Johnson Ellis on Fashionably Male in his layout, Heavenly Vermont Sunshine by photographer Gabe Ayala.  Not only is Tyler incredibly hot, there was a quality, almost a welcoming, that I found incredibly appealing.  Reading his interview, it seemed inevitable his good looks, and gorgeous blonde hair would going to lead him to modeling, and if things work out, eventually acting. 

Tyler by Adam Washington


Tyler by Lester V

'Took me a while before I reached this level of borderline cocky asshole persona.'


Tyler by Gabe Ayala

Tyler by Gabe Ayala for Fashionably Male

Tyler by Travis Lane Photo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Wow. He is a gorgeous young man. Thanks for posting his pics.