Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Schitt's Creek: The Crowening


Season 5 of Schitt's Creek aired last night and fans of the show finally got to see Moira on set in Bosnia for The Crows Have Eyes III.  The Dan Levy written script had the incredible Catherine O' Hara's Moira rise above her character's circumstances, and her crow feathers.


'You should look at every opportunity as a pearl, in an unshucked oyster. '
Moira


Since I came to Schitt's Creek late,  I had the joy of being able to binge the first four seasons and think I might struggle having to watch one episode per week.  I may have to save up a few episodes and watch them together together after they've aired.


The season 5 premiere also found David and Patrick (Dan Levy and Noah Reid) joining Ted and Alexis (Dustin Milligan and Annie Murphy) on a adventure date.  If you checked out my previous posts on the show (HERE:) you'll know I am a huge fan of the show and all of the cast, especially the incredibly talented and hilarious, not to mention incredibly adorable, Dustin Milligan.


I saw the short video dubsmash video on Dustin Milligan's Instagram awhile ago, but thought the season 5 premiere was a good time to share.



No comments: