Saturday, March 9, 2019

Sunday's With Hans: Tim Carlton


'Women get off on my hair and the silk sensation of it against their skin. While making love they literally role around in it!'
Tim Carlton


Tim's incredible head of blonde hair is truly breathtaking, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't the only silky sensation of his that was enjoyed against the skin.  Some of you may remember Tim's hair, if not the quote, from the Canadian model's appearance in Playgirl back in 1998.


I featured images from Tim, a few years ago on FH and included some favorite shots of Tim, in addition to some from his Playgirl spread. (The Mane Event)  When I was searching for images of the model,  motocross daredevil and riding enthusiast I had to include some a couple of my favorites from photographer Hans Fahrmeyer.


The Playgirl shots did a great job of showcasing Tim's beautiful body, but Han's masterfully ensured Tim's crowing glory was given the attention it so richly deserved.  Tim is gorgeous man, g but as I'm sure he is often told, it's his hair that first visually grabs your attention.


I love how Hans captured Tim's long locks, especially in his portrait images.  Tim's hair has the ability to both cover and frame his strong face. It also acts as a great background, a beautiful reflector of light, and looks almost like a sun, or sun dial, beautifully cascading down over and down his sensually sculpted body.




No comments: