Monday, April 22, 2019

Favorite Click of the Week: Kyler Pettis in M.F.A.


I love me some Kyler Pettis, and have featured the talented actor many times before on FH (HERE:) Although he was shirtless quite often when he was Theo on Days, I didn't know he had a brief butt scene until this week.


Thanks to Mortie's New Movie Magazine site, I was able to see Kyler in a clip from the 2017 horror flick M.F.A. Given the caps I included, I don't think it's a spoiler to say Kyler's character Conor doesn't exactly have a happy ending... Also worth noting, actor Michael Welch (Joan of Arcadia) also has a frontal in the thriller.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kyler is so gorgeous. I miss seeing Theo on Days. I loved his cute smile. Thanks for posting the sexy nude photos. I hope he does some more nude scenes.