Sunday, May 26, 2019

Blake Jenner in What/If


I'm so glad to see Renée Zellweger back on screen, I've loved so many of her films and was disappointed she seemed to disappear for awhile. I wasn't sure about her taking on Judy Garland, but she looks incredible in the trailer for Judy. Until Judy's release later this year, we can get our Renée fix in What/IF, the new Netfilx series that dropped this week.


The reviews for What/If haven't been stellar, but I'm still going to give a shot. Although I tired of Mike Kelley's Revenge during the second season, the first season was a fun ride. I'm hoping What/If repeats that ride, and if not, it's certainly repeating Revenge's skill at hiring several hotties who get to show a bit more skin with the show airing on Netflix.


One of those hunks is Blake Jenner whose made some interesting choices in projects since his stint on Glee came to an end. Thanks to the cappers who have already checked out the show, we have a sneak peak at Blake and beautifully beefy behind.


No comments: