Thursday, June 20, 2019

A Look Back: Nick Adams in Broadway Bares XVII: Myth Behavior


In ancient Greek religion and mythology, Pan (/pæn/; Ancient Greek: Πάν, Pan) is the God of the wild, shepherds and flocks, nature of mountain wilds.


I have been covering, and un-covering Broadway Bares since FH began. The most recent Broadway Bares took place this past Sunday, and although I donated to support several of my favorite BB performers, I haven't had time yet to fully dig into the images and video.  I did however, want to go back to the beginning.  Not the beginning of BB, that was back in 1992, but back to the first year of FH back in 2007.


One of the first Broadway Bares that I featured was Broadway Bares XVII: Myth Behavior from 2007.  There are several pieces on the site from the show, but one of my favorite performances of the night was the incredibly talented, and incredibly hot, actor, singer and dancer Nick Adams as Pan.


Nick has made many appearances on FH (HERE:) but his upside down turn as Pan remains a highlight. Special thanks to DaveAsset for the video!  If you want to see this, or any year of Broadway Bares, you can support Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS by purchasing DVD's of all of the shows HERE:

No comments: