Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Instagrams That Inspire: ryflips


I first saw images of Ryan (ryflips) last year on one of my favorites sites, Aussielicious.  Site creator and photographer Brenton Parry had photographed the aerial director and acrobat for a series entitled Black & Gold. (HERE:)  Brenton shared that Ryan is a former Cirque Du Soleil acrobat who has also worked with the amazing P!NK.

Ryan by larrybpnyc

Ryan is also a regular performer in Broadway Bares, which is why this is the perfect time to feature some of my favorite images.  I had tucked away a shot of Brenton's last year, but came upon Ryan's Instagram again this spring during one of my odd holiday image searches. 


While googling hot naked Easter bunnies (as one does) I came upon the egglicious shot of Ryan at the top of this post.  This had me spending more time than really required for research, scrolling through Ryan's incredible Instagram portfolio.  As you can see, Ryan is more than comfortable displaying his talents, and making sure there are plenty of shots of his finest assets.




With the Broadway Bares stripAthon just around the corner, Ryan encouraged a few friends to bare their asses with him to help grab attention for his Broadway Cares Fundraising page.  Consider my attention grabbed!

No comments: