Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Diddly Squat


FH readers know I liked to catch a little Naked Attraction' when I can, and a few months ago I caught up on some shows I had downloaded.  Contestants on the UK based reality show are known to do some 'tricks' now and then (mostly butt wiggling and penis twirling) to grab some attention, but this one was new for me.


Now, I remember group squats from gym class, but we all usually donning our Nike or Adidas shorts.  For this particular episode, the female contestant commented that she loved a man's legs, and wanted someone who could do a good squat.  Cue hot Anna Richardson, who asked the five guys left to pop a squat right then and there.  At this point in the show, the female contestant hadn't yet seen the guys faces, but she got a pretty good look into their eye.


No comments: