Sunday, July 21, 2019

Exhibition Island


Being on vacation this month, I've been away most of the last couple of weeks.  Home the last couple of days, I've been trying to clear by DVR before I take off again.  With no time to watch everything I recorded, I was forced to delete and fast forward through some of it, but I have to admit that I've been sucked into the guilty pleasure that is Love Island.

Cormac

I usually hate reality shows where love and romance is the theme.  I'm not really sure that's the case of Love Island.  I'd say sexual attraction and multiple hook ups are more what the producers hope.  Last week, I posted a few shots of Irish stud Cormac Calvin Klein boxer briefs.  (HERE:)

Michael

Love Island pretend to be anything it's not.  It's goal, is to show as much flirting, as much skin, and as much titillating content they can get away with on network television.  The games always have the contestants in bathing suits, they even put the guys in speedos for one.  They usually have them wet, doing something that encourages them to act out and erotically contort their bodies in some way or another.

Zac

Love Island was inspired from the UK version, unfortunately, given it airs on an American network, even it's erotic content is censored down to ensure not one gets them self in a tizzy.  There's still plenty of eye candy on display.  I especially like Michael, who although a little boring using reality standards, was about the only guy on the show who may have actually been relationship material.

Dylan

All of the other island studs, and they're all great looking, are players on the Island of audition.  If you check out their Instagrams, almost all of them seem to be models, and most are quite skilled at playing the game.  Cashel seems the biggest player, but Zac, Weston and the others are giving him a run for his money.  I continue to lust after Cormac, but behind his sexy accent and beautiful smile is heart breaker for sure.  Still, you don't have to be a choir boy to be eye candy, although that can be fun too...

Yamen

No comments: