Friday, August 30, 2019

FaVorites: Scott Gardner


'I am making it a 2019 New Years Resolution to utilize my social media and modeling career, to spread inspiring words, encourage the youth to stay strong, spread love and to be there for my followers, my family and friends.'


Scott needn't of worried about spreading that love, as soon as I saw his images a few years ago, I was definitely smitten.  The Los Angeles based model is also a singer, and has been singing as long as he can remember and dreams of collaborating with some of his favorites including: Arianna Grande, Kim Petras, Troye Sevan and of course, Britney Spears.  He's got the moves down, can't wait for a music video!


SCOTT GARDNER
Wilhelmina Models (Los Angeles)

Height: 6' 0" (182cm)
Waist: 31" (79cm) Shoes: 10
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Suit / Coat: 38" (96.52cm)
Shirt: 15"
Inseam: 33" (83.82cm)




Scott by Prince and Jacob

Scott by Marco Ovando

No comments: