Friday, August 2, 2019

HunKs in Speedos


Some long time FH readers might remember that FH actually started as a Yahoo Group.  Although like MySpace and mIRC, Yahoo Groups are pretty much dead, they were at one time very popular, and for me, a great place to story images that I loved.  I didn't really intend for the group to have an audience, I used the group mostly as a place to store images, it was free, and incredibly easy to use.


When I first joined Yahoo Groups, I became a huge fan of Ash F, a Yahoo group user who had a number of groups, many focused on celebrities in speedos.  Ash F collected all those great shots of male celebrities, many from the 80's and 90's, who often wore speedos, especially when competing on many of the celebrity sporting shows from the era.


Although most of the hunks I feature in pools and oceans wear very little,  there is nothing hotter than a hot hunk in speedos.  Speedo shots also take me back to my childhood, when seeing a guy in tiny speedos on the beach wasn't as rare as it is today.  I have already linked to Ash F's site  Shirtless Bollywood Men, but only recently discovered he has put many of his speedo shots into another site devoted to the speedo.  Check out the link below!




1 comment:

Ash said...

ohmagurr. thank you for the shoutout. have loved your site similarly for years. big hugz