Thursday, September 12, 2019

Favorite Face of the Day: Avan Jogia


Normally, when I feature an actor, it's due to seeing and enjoying one of their roles or projects.  Sometimes however, it's not an actor's acting that draws my attention.  In the case of Canadian actor Avan Jogia it was the image above that first lured me in.  It's an older shot, but the face, the body, the jeans and purple briefs were enough to have me wanting to see, and find out more.


I actually saw the image awhile ago, and thought I wait to feature Avan until after I saw his work.  I was intending to catch his show Now Apocalypse on Starz and was happy to find it on my On-Demand menu.  I'm just one episode in, but didn't want to wait to feature Avon and his beautiful face.

Now Apocalypse 

As you can see from the caps below, there is nudity in Now Apocalypse, including Avan's character Ulysses, as well as his hunky co-stars Tyler Posey and Beau Mirchoff, who looks incredibly built and beautiful. I'll be sure to feature more one I've actually had time to check out more of the show.









No comments: